Book Your Stay
Get in touch and book your stay whether you are looking for B&B or self-catering in our well appointed 6-berth caravan.
We are “Open for Dogs.” We can provide dog-beds and crates if required. Treat pouches are in all rooms occupied by 4 legged guests.
Self Catering Caravan
The holiday caravan at Glencairn House offers comfortable, centrally heated, self-catering accommodation for up to six people.
Located mid-way between Arisaig and Morar, just off the scenic B8008 coastal road, Glencairn sits within 35 acres of private land. The caravan has its own private entrance with ample parking, a patio area with barbecue and picnic table. Additional parking is available.
- A double bedroom with an en-suite WC, a twin bedroom and a further double guest bed.
- A bathroom with bath and shower.
- Large sitting room with fireplace and gas fire.
- Dining area and kitchen with gas range cooker, fridge-freezer and microwave.
- Satellite TV.
- Free WiFi internet access.
- Bed linen is provided but we do not supply towels.
- Gas and electricity included.
The location is ideal for exploring further afield; or relaxing and enjoying what the local area has to offer. Marine, bird and wildlife abound, golf, fishing, hill and sea offer challenge or relaxation. A walk to the area’s famous beaches takes only a few minutes.
Pets are equally welcome at Glencairn. Pet beds and crates provided on request.
The Good Life
Seasonal produce, free range eggs and home baking may be available.
Rate: £375 per week (from 4pm Saturday to 10am the following Saturday) including gas, electricity and bed linen.